For decades, CH2M has been a global leader in engineering, consulting, design, program management, construction and operations, working on the most challenging and impactful projects around the world. Through these challenging projects, we develop our people — who transform complex and creative ideas into reality, every day. Join us and together we can work to build a sustainable world. We support you to reach your greatest career goals through continued professional development, a positive work life balance and undeniably cool engineering projects. Join CH2M and discover why our diverse team has been consistently ranked as one of the leading employers and repeatedly recognized as a best place to work in the U.S.
At CH2M, the greatest challenges provide the biggest rewards. Each day, your drive and creative ideas will be providing solutions that help build a better tomorrow. Whether it is the pride that comes with accomplishment, personal growth or making a difference in the world, you will discover true success in a career that brings out the best in you at CH2M. Ready? Let’s get to work. Developing People through Challenging Projects CH2M is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To carry out independently Piping Engineering works for ongoing and expected Projects.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
- Reporting to Discipline Lead administratively, and to the Project Lead functionally;
- Interact / coordinate with other disciplines for input, other information as required for proper completion of work, and also interact and Meet Client / PMC, Vendors and Other Third Parties, if required, for the Project requirements;
- Review and check Piping technical work and ensure quality of deliverables to meet Quality Standards and Client requirements;
- Provide input to Designers / Draftsmen for preparation of drawings, review/check the drawings and guide the designers/draftsmen;
- Responsible for planning and managing work progress to meet Project schedule;
- Perform as Project Lead, when assigned;
- Preparation of Piping Design Basis, Material Requisitions, Technical Bid Evaluations and carry out vendor document reviews;
- Review Scope of Work for Tenders and Estimation of man-hours, Cost & Work for the Bid submission.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (B.E / B.Tech) as minimum;
- 10 – 12 years of experience in Upstream/Mid-stream Oil and Gas project delivery covering Conceptual, FEED and Detail Design phases;
- Should have independently worked as Project Lead Engineer for a period of minimum 3 – 5 years in a leading Engineering Company;
- Familiar with International standards and Code of Practices for Engineering;
Detailed knowledge of Piping Codes and Standards;
- Familiar with 3D Plant model Design systems;
- Advantage to have skills in Stress Analysis using Caesar II software;
- Should have excellent communication skills essential for Client,
- Interdisciplinary and Vendor coordination;
- Should possess very good presentation skills.
Degree Required: Bachelors or 4 Year Degree