Opportunity of piping designers for Victaulic
1. Prepare piping layout drawings, isometric drawings, spool sheet drawings/cut sheets with complete BOM’s (bill-of-materials), pad and equipment drawings from customer furnished drawings and vendor data in AutoPlant (or other) design modeling software as required.
2. Perform checking functions of drawings and bill of materials (plans & sections, isometric’s, spool sheets, B.O.M.’s) produced both in-house and by the GDC (Global Design Center) and/or other CPS office, utilizing CPS procedures and standards.
3. Must have project management skills (i.e. scheduling, budgeting, expediting, material coordination, information organization, customer interface, preparation of drawing issues to customer, etc.)
4. Conduct project review, kick-off meetings, maintain customer contact, and other job control functions.
5. Coordinate complete project material handling from manufacturing to installation (i.e. bagging & tagging / expediting, fabrication of combination Victaulic and welded spools, field logistics, etc.)
6. Prepare and coordinate complete BEP (Basic Engineering Package), adhering to established guidelines, for transferring project to the GDC and/or other CPS office.
7. For projects that have been transferred to the GDC, provide assistance and comments as required, along with attending daily coordination meetings with the GDC.
8. Advise the CPS Project Manager on a weekly basis on status of all assigned projects and assist with project close out and customer satisfaction reports.
9. Utilize and enforce the CPS PM Division procedures and policies.
10. Prepare Advanced Bill of Materials, and assist the customer care department regarding their content and/or changes to material delivery requirements.
11. Assist Sales and with presentation of CPS drawing quotes (as required).
12. Assist CPS Estimating, Specification, and Software Development departments (as required).
13. Travel to jobsites to obtain accurate field measurements and interact with customers and Victaulic salespeople as required.
14. Assist in the training of Draftspersons, Draftsperson Trainees, and Interns.
15. Utilize and participate in Lean implementation and the Victaulic Quality Improvement
- Technical School Education bachelor or master
- Knowledge of piping specification engineering and pipe support experience would be beneficial.
- Experience with Excel, Microsoft Word, AutoCAD required. Knowledge of Isogen, Spoolgen, Plantspace, PDS, and PDMS AutoPlant 2D & 3D software would be beneficial.
- Must have ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer skills required.
Primary Location: Belgium-Nazareth
How to Apply: To Apply online click here