Intergraph released Hotfix 1 of Caesar II 2017 (9.00.00.5901) on 23/11/2016
Many of you must be aware that Intergraph/ Coade releases hot fixes many a times to resolve minor probplems which the softwares might be facing. The hot fix 1 of the latest Caesar II version i.e Caesar II 2017 is released on 23rd Nov 2016. You must be wondering about the content of the hotfix and the procedure to install it. The article follows:
CAESAR II 2017, Hotfix 1 contains the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue in which the software did not convert certain concentrated forces (FX) to different units. When you converted an existing input file to a new set of units using the CAESAR II Input File Units Conversion, the software did not convert the FX values for vectors 4 – 9 on the Forces/Moments auxiliary tab of the Classic Piping Input.
- Fixed an issue in which the software would overwrite the Hanger Hardware Weight value with the Constant Effort Support Load data when importing and exporting the CAESAR II Neutral File. The software now writes the data to the correct location in the neutral file.
- Resolved an issue in which imported CADWorx .dwg graphic files did not display in CAESARII.Previously, an incompatibility issue with CADWorx Plant 2017 resulted in CAESAR II beingunable to display models created in CADWorx 2017. The CADWorx object enablers havebeen updated and CADWorx 2017 models now display in the software.
To Install This Hotfix
- From the CAESAR II 2017 program folder, make a backup (in a secondary location) of theexisting CADWorxPlant.dbx, CII_Translate.dll, PipingInput.dll, Iecho.exe, and c2data.exefiles.
- Download the hotfix from Intergraph/Coade website. It will be a compressed zip file. Extract the contents of the zipped file, which includes CADWorxPlant.dbx, CII_Translate.dll,d3dcompiler_46.dll, PipingInput.dll, dx9_2120.hdi, dx11_2120.hdi, Iecho.exe,c2data.exe and a read me document, to the CAESAR II program folder, located inC:\Program Files (x86)\Intergraph CAS\CAESAR II 2017.
Note: The extracted CADWorxPlant.dbx, CII_Translate.dll, PipingInput.dll, Iecho.exe, andc2data.exe files overwrite the existing CADWorxPlant.dbx, CII_Translate.dll,PipingInput.dll, Iecho.exe, and c2data.exe files.
- Open CAESAR II 2017 and re-analyze your jobs.
Contact Intergraph Technical Support at ppmcrm@Intergraph.com if you have any questions about your version or how to apply this hotfix.